The whole of the weekend (and the few days preceding it) was spent planning out Hanyi's special 18th. It turned out extremely well, surprisingly, even with all the people who obviously don't understand simple instructions *rolls eyes*. But it's okay, as long as she didn't suspect too much.
Spent most of Sunday afternoon on Chapel St just PURELY window shopping. I doubt I have ever spent so much uninterrupted time in a shopping district and not bought anything before. It felt nice to be able to chill at a cafe, soaking up the afternoon spring sun and just people watch while talking about everything and nothing at all.
The surprise at the house was a huge success.
Dance classes are getting over-populated. I wonder what it's like to be barely past 20 and be doing what you love for a living. Though it may not be the highest-paying job in the world, monetary gain isn't necessarily always the most satisfactory of rewards. Watching the documentary in biology today got me thinking of what it would be like to work with animals as a profession (teaching chimpanzees, swimming with dolphins).
I would really really love to go to Hawaii for a couple of years after graduation to study, or work, or both.
The sun. The sand. The surf.
Then when I'm old and retired, whichever comes sooner, I shall open a boutique cafe that caters to artsy fartsy people, rich pampered women, and middle-class workers with no where to splurge their year-end bonuses, that serves beautiful petite cakes and a good cup of coffee. One in a city, and one in Greece. And I'll live in Florence, Italy, reaping the rewards of a well-planned dream.
I am so addicted to coffee.
Skinny flat white. No sugar, please.
8:30 PM